2014 ORDER OF FINISH: (Click on Division Below)
18U PREMIER - OC BATBUSTERS HANING/STITH
18U PLATINUM - OC BATBUSTERS BRIGGS
16U PREMIER - SO CAL ATHLETICS MYERS
16U PLATINUM - CAL CRUISERS EVANS
14U PREMIER - CORONA ANGELS TYSON
14U PLATINUM - COURAGE
12U - SO CAL ATHLETICS MERCADO/SMITH
The 2015 PGF National Championship will remain a mixture of invited and qualified teams, in all age divisions.
2015 PGF National Berths will be awarded as follows:
1) 18HS Premier Division – 1st Place thru 9th Place will receive a berth to the next year’s PGF Nationals Championship. Since this would include ties it would mean a total of twelve (12) maximum berths from this age division.
2) 18HS Platinum Division - Winner of Platinum Division receives a berth to next year’s Premier Division. 2nd place thru 5th place receive an automatic berth to next year’s Platinum Division.
3) 16U -14U – 12U Divisions – 1st Place thru 5th Place will receive a berth to the next year’s PGF Nationals Championship. Since this would include ties it would mean a total of six (6) maximum berths from each age division.
4) 16U and 14U Platinum Division - Winner of Platinum Division receives a berth to next year’s Premier Division. 2nd place thru 5th place receive an automatic berth to next year’s Platinum Division.
5) Returning Berths are attached to the PGF National Championship Designated Head Coach of the previous year. The Designated Head Coach will be identified as the person listed as such, on the previous year’s PGF National Championship Official Roster. This Official Championship Roster will be your official team roster that you present to a tournament official at check-in before participating in the previous year’s Championship
6) Returning berths are only valid for that age division. The Designated Head Coach may not bring the berth to an upper or lower division and may not assign the berth to another coach within their organization. If the Designated Head Coach leaves the organization from which they earned the respective berth for another organization said berth will follow and be retained by that Head Coach at the new organization.
7) The Champion of the 2014 PGF National Championships in each division will receive free entry into the 2015 PGF National Championships, provided they are still considered a team in good standing, based on our PGF Rules and Regulations.
PGF National Championship Invitations:
Invitations to the PGF National Championship” may” be extended to teams in all the divisions. These invitations are extended by the PGF BOARD. It should also be noted that per PGF Board policy, only one team per organization in each age division can receive an invitation. If one team from an organization has a returning berth, no other team from that organization is eligible for an Invitation.
2015 Returning Berths and Invitations
The berths and invitations listed below are based on last year's order of finish and/or an official invitation from the PGF. Most, but not all of these teams, have accepted the berth. Any berths that are not accepted will be filled through the National Qualifying Tournaments or by At-Large Berths based on summer play.
18U Premier Division:
Returning Berths: OC Batbusters, Corona Angels, So Cal Athletics, Beverly Bandits, Birmingham Thunderbolts, Explosion, Firecrackers Rico, Lady Lighting Gold Team Miken, Washington Ladyhawks, So Cal Choppers, OC Batbusters Briggs
Invited Teams: Rhode Island Thunder, Carolina Elite, Jersey Intensity KOD, Texas Glory, Georgia Impact Bass, Texas Impact Gold, Nebraska Gold, Sorcerer, KC Peppers, Bownet Gold, Atlanta Vipers Kates, Grapettes Gold Gomes, Tennessee Fury 97, Cal Cruisers Sievers, Virginia Legends, Illinois Chill Gold, Originals
18U Platinum Division:
Returning Berths: Illinois Stars
Invited Teams: Seawalker Guam, Louisiana Bombers, TNL Gold, North Idaho Extreme, Lil Saints, SLC Pegasus, So Cal Pumas, Texas Glory RWB, American Athletics SJ, Minors Gold Macias, Iowa Premier, Spokane Crash, Rhode Island Thunder Wilson, American Freedom CO, Ohio Lasers Black, Firecrackers DFW RWB, Team Mizuno Florida,
At Large Berths:
16U Premier Division:
Returning Berths: So Cal Athletics Myers, Beverly Bandits Tyrell, Corona Angels Tyson, Firecrackers Brashear, Cal Cruisers Evans
Invited Teams: Birmingham Thunderbolts 99, Georgia Impact Gibson, Ohio Outlaws, Georgia Elite Hoover, Jersey Intensity EH, Tampa Mustangs TJ, Atlanta Vipers Vallery, Carolina Elite Fusetti, Texas Glory Naudin, Lady Lightning Gold Corn, Tulsa Elite 98, Explosion Greg, OC Batbusters Smith, So Cal Choppers Ziese, East Cobb Bullets Legere, AZ Suncats, Sorcerer, Washington Ladyhawks Nelons, Wichita Mustangs, Texas Impact Gold Jackson, Demarini Aces
Qualified Teams: Demarini Athletics, Lil Rebels Gordie
At Large Berths:
16U Platinum Division:
Invited Teams: Guava Jam, SLC Pegasus, North Idaho Extreme, Iowa Premier, Birmingham Thunderbolts Greenwood, Louisiana Bombers, Bull Sox Academy, Lil Rebels Davis, Marucci Patriots Gold, San Antonio Hitt Futures, Team Mizuno Florida
Qualified Teams: AZ Cats
At Large Berths:
14U Premier Division:
Returning Berths: Corona Angels Tyson, OC Batbusters Campbell, AZ Suncats, Texas Bombers HTX, Courage Weaver
Invited Teams: Beverly Bandits Harkness, So Cal Choppers Fausett, Jersey Intensity, Georgia Impact Lewis, So Cal Athletics T/O, Birmingham Thunderbolts Dorsett, East Cobb Bullets Biele, Gold Coast Hurricanes, Directv Genies, Lady Lightning Gold Futures, Texas Impact Gold Elite Guy, Firecrackers Thornburg, Lil Rebels RC, Salinas Storm Jimenez, Texas Glory Naudin, Sorcerer Gascoigne, Ohio Outlaws Premier, Cal Breeze Warren, LTG Lions
Qualified Teams: Team Mizuno Impulse Woodall, American Freedom Prospects, Team Mizuno Impulse 2001 Driver, Firecrackers Hickman, Victory USA, So Cal Athletics Mercado/Smith 01, OC Batbusters Steele, Corona Angels Slye
At Large Berths:
14U Platinum Division:
Returning Berths: TNL Gold, Cal Cruisers Kempton
Invited Teams: North Idaho Extreme, SLC Pegasus, Minors Gold Hopkins, Iowa Premier
Qualified Teams: Texas Blaze White Futures, Firecrackers DFW Reynolds
At Large Berths: Arizona Thundercats, OC Batbusters Williams
Returning Berths: Firecrackers Young
Invited Teams: Birmingham Thunderbolts 02, Louisville Lady Sluggers Hull, Texas Glory, So Cal Choppers Gibson, Georgia Impact Newland, So Cal Athletics Keester, Corona Angels Tyson, OC Batbusters Mascarenas, Atlanta Vipers Holbrook, Team Georgia 02, Impact Gold Applebe, Vienna Stars, Georgia Intensity, Ohio Outlaws, Georgia Select Berkheiser, Jersey Intensity
Qualified Teams: Firecrackers 02 TJ, OC Batbusters Aleah, OC Batbusters/Team Mizuno Montoya, Corona Cats, Texas Impact Elder, Texas Blaze Lindsey, NW Bullets Cepeda, TNL Kubski, So Cal Choppers Black Downey, OC United Viles, Dirt Dogs Wescott, Lady Magic, Universal Faspitch, So Cal 3D 2K2
At Large Berths: Diamond Sports Hotshots Gold, Firecrackers HTX, Texas Aces Jacoby Black
Invited Teams: Diamond Sports Hotshots, Arizona Storm, Hawaii Crush, Texas Bombers 04 STX, Jersey Intensity, Birmingham Thunderbolts, Texas Shock, Virginia Glory Gold, Texas Blaze, Firecrackers AZ, Texas Glory 04, Texas Stealth, Direct TV Genies, Tennessee Fury 04, Texas Chaos, OC Batbusters Flores, So Cal Athletics Limosnero, Firecrackers Ollison, Corona Angels Carter, Cal Cruisers Kilgore, So Cal Wicked Limon, Cal Breeze, Salinas Storm, Factory Black, So Cal Choppers Melton, OC Elite, CC Dirt Dogs Grealy, So Cal Athletics Mercado/Kinch, OC Batbusters Powell, Power Surge Mau, All American Sports Academy
Returning Berths/Invited Teams: All teams that have a returning berth or have been invited to the 2015 PGF National Championship must have their entry fee payment of $1795.00, turned into the PGF National office by April 1st, 2015.Teams who fail to meet the April 1st deadline will lose their berth or invite.
Payment Policy: Tournament entry fees will only be accepted in the form of an organizational or team check, cashier’s check or by credit card. No personal checks or cash will be accepted.
Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned due to non—sufficient funds, a return check fee of $50.00 will be added on to the total amount due. The only form of payment that will be accepted due to a returned check for non-sufficient funds will be by credit card only! Premier Girls Fastpitch reserves the right to refuse any Coach, organization or team to participate in the 2015 National Championship or any further participation in any future Premier Girls Fastpitch event due to submitting non-sufficient fund checks for PGF Events.
Refund Policy as follows: No Refunds after April 1st, 2015!!
Attending Qualifiers (Once Qualified or Invited)
Any team that has been granted a 2015 invitation and/or has earned a 2015 qualifying berth is ineligible to play in other 2015 PGF Qualifier Tournaments. If an invited/qualified team chooses to play in another PGF Qualifier they will forfeit their previous 2015 invitation or berth.